Friday 1 January 2010

a quick christmas/new years greeting,



sorry i'm late but,
merry christmas 
and
happy new years,



i hope you all had a lovely christmas filled with all of those christmas-iee-related-things 
:)




my christmas was, surprisingly, one of the best i've ever had!
my uncle and cousins came up for the week. it was the first time we had seen them in... well, a really, really, really loooong time!
and it was weird.
but only because it wasn't.
you know when you seen someone in a really long time and it's like you don't have anything in common anymore, but then after an hour or so, it's like nothing's changed and everything is wonderful and you start to remember all of those silly in-jokes? well, although we (my brother and i) hadn't seen kyle in 2 years, alanna in 3 years and dom in like 5+ years (can't remember exactly), there was no awkwardness or anything! and that's why it was weird. 
because it wasn't.

they are by far my favourite cousins
... even though they have red hair,

yeah... pretty much all of my relatives have red hair,
my mum is 1/2 italian, 1/2 irish, and she's the only one of five kids that looks like a wog,
hence, probably why my brother and i don't have red hair and they do... though it doesn't rule out the possibility that my kids could have red hair, god forbid. 

kidding..


yeah so, christmas was lovely! and i got a tone of books and vouchers :), all of which were on my list!!! 
:D

new years was not exactly... what i expected/looking forward to, 
but anywho, there's always next year (Y)
assuming i make through this year.. 


not too worried about that though,
:)


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment