Wednesday 16 December 2009

NO EFF-ING WAY!



i met emma sheldrake.
EMMA SHELDRAKE!!

ok, if you don't know who she is,
she's an australian artist (who i researched for art!!) heavily influenced by the fashion industry



Milk & honey me...
acrylic on canvas, 1200 x 900mm
(kind of reminds me of megan fox)

yeahh, so... this is kind of how it happened,
yesterday, i visited my neighbor, joel, to show him my art works from school because he wasn't able to go to the opening :(

and guess who was there. EMMA SHELDRAKE! yeah, because joel just casually bought five of her works.

joel: "oh hi maddie, this is emma"
maddie: "oh hi"
emma: "hi"
*sees artworks*
maddie: "oh my god! emma sheldrake!? i research you for art! oh my god!!! hello!!"

and then i got to help get more of her works for joel!!!

i got to show her some of my artworks too!
and she liked them! 


THIS ONE WAS HER FAVOURITE!!! LE GASP! XD

oh my god! highlight of my life!! 
t'was AMAZING!!!!


http://www.emmasheldrake.com/


:o



No comments:

Post a Comment